Happy New Year everyone!
It's 2017 and I have a good feeling this is going to be an awesome year :)
With a new year comes new beginnings, so I'm glad to welcome you to my new website with a new look! (I hope you like it)
Before I go any further I would like to say that 2016 has been an eventful year full of new experiences and learning points for myself as well as for society. It has been a good year and I'd like to thank everyone for the love and support you have shown :) #muchappreciated
There was no better way to end off the year than to be featured by Narcity's article: "15 Super Talented Vancouver Photographers You Must Follow on Instagram" as well as taking a weeklong road-trip through the Canadian Rocky Mountains, the images of which can be found on my Instagram (ps. I feel so blessed that I got to see the Northern Lights yet again! It was the best Christmas surprise).
2017 Looking Forward
Here are some goals for myself this year:
- Get at least 3 people interested/serious about photography
- Try to post a photo each day on Instagram
- Attempt to set up some way to sell a selection of prints as some of you have requested
- Connect with and shoot with more photographers
- Go on more photo-adventures
- Write a blog post fortnightly
Anyways I think thats all for now.. Here's to greater heights this 2017!